Information for Visitors
Perth County tourist information can be found at the following locations:
PERTH COUNTY WELCOME CENTRE
AND ARTISAN MARKET
2146 HWY 7/8, SHAKESPEARE
Operated by the Perth County Visitors’ Association, the centre provides a wealth of information– from the best places to eat and stay to the most exciting things to see and do. Help yourself to the many brochures, guides, maps, menus and more. The knowledgeable and friendly staff can tell you everything
you need to know about the area! Check out the event boards to read up on local events. Two computer kiosks allow visitors even more information on Perth County.
MUNICIPALITY OF WEST PERTH
Information center, Lions Park, Ontario Road and Williams St., MITCHELL
OF PERTH EAST
25 Mill Street E, MILVERTON
MUNICIPALITY OF NORTH
North Perth Chamber of Commerce office, 580 Main Street W, LISTOWEL
Driving in Ontario
When driving in Ontario U.S. travelers need to be aware that posted speed limits are in kilometers per hour. Here is an approximate conversion chart of commonly posted speed limits:
Be aware also of the following regulations:
- Radar detectors are illegal in Ontario.
- Seat belt use is mandatory in Ontario.
- Please bring either a passport or birth certificate for each member of your party, including children. For more information about crossing into Canada, check the Canada Customs website.
See also the Ontario Ministry of Transport website for additional maps and highway information, including road conditions and highway closures due to construction.
For further information and travel tips for U.S. travelers, please read our Information for U.S. Visitors.
See the Stratford 5-Day Forecast on CJCS Radio
Maps & Directions
- Read our Maps & Directions page for links to road maps and travel directions from most major U.S. cities.
- Request your best route from your location at OntarioTravel.net
- Find additional maps and routes at Google Maps